Frontend Engineer (Taiwan)
Engineering Team /
Want to join the fastest-growing technology startup in Asia?
imBee.io provides one central inbox for instant communication channels with best-in-class business tools and workflow automation for brands to communicate with customers and teams. Since our inception in 2019, we’ve secured funding from some of the best investors in Asia and are actively expanding our team to power our growth.
As one of the fastest-growing startups in Asia, we serve clients across industries and sizes. Some of our happy clients are insurance giants, telecom enterprises, and SMEs in the e-commerce, retail, education, and medical industry.
We’re on a mission to empower businesses to scale on all instant communications in one place.
IM apps are originally designed for personal use but not for businesses - we’re reinventing the IM inbox from the ground up so businesses can accomplish more collaboratively, save more, and build better relationships with customers.
We’re ambitious, collaborative, and fun. We work smart and play hard, and pursue excellence in everything we do. It’s a learning culture that we embrace.
And we care about each and everyone in our team - we want to help you achieve your personal goals and be part of this exciting and unforgettable journey.
You can enjoy a flexible work environment (remote work), free snacks and beers, game room, and more!
- Develop our web-based product interface and our company website
- Work on internal tooling to improve the development experience of other engineers and ship faster and safer
- Collaborate with product managers and our customer facing teams to analyze customer problems and design high impact features
- Lead projects to implement those features
- Continuously learn about new technologies and ways to solve problems
- Work with our customer facing teams to triage, troubleshoot, and fix bugs
- Write unit and integration tests to ship high quality software
- Identify bottlenecks and implement optimisations to deliver a smooth experience to our customers
- Extensive experience in building Web apps professionally
- Experience in writing and maintaining CSS for large projects
- Enthusiasm with building web applications using modern tools like ES7, React, Redux, CSS Modules, Flow, Webpack - amongst others
- Even though this position is mainly frontend focused, we hope you have some grasp of the whole stack to be able to effectively communicate with engineers across the team, and can make backend or infrastructure changes when the situation calls for it
- An ownership mindset: you should look not only at what you’re asked to do, but ask why you’re doing it and how it impacts on the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense.
- Excellent communication skills and able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience in Typescript is a plus