Digital Marketing Designer (Taiwan)
Product Design Team /
Want to join the fastest-growing technology startup in Asia?
imBee provides one central inbox for instant communication channels with best-in-class business tools and workflow automation for brands to communicate with customers and teams. Since our inception in 2019, we’ve secured funding from some of the best investors in Asia and are actively expanding our team to power our growth.
As one of the fastest-growing startups in Asia, we serve clients across industries and sizes. Some of our happy clients are insurance giants, telecom enterprises, and SMEs in the e-commerce, retail, education, and medical industry.
We’re on a mission to empower businesses to scale on all instant communications in one place. IM apps are originally designed for personal use but not for businesses - we’re reinventing the IM inbox from the ground up so businesses can accomplish more collaboratively, save more, and build better relationships with customers.
We’re ambitious, collaborative, and fun. We work smart and play hard, and pursue excellence in everything we do. It’s a learning culture that we embrace. And we care about each and everyone in our team - we want to help you achieve your personal goals and be part of this exciting and unforgettable journey.
- Create first-class marketing/branding materials for marketing/branding campaigns
- Create first-class graphics for products and news announcements for a wide range of channels (company website, blog post, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Enhance and maintain our company website design
- Generate creative ideas and materials for online/ offline ads, social media, and events
- Communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to team lead, marketing, and growth team
- Work closely with Design, Growth, and Marketing team to build all materials imBee needs
- Point of communication between various teams internally, and vendors externally
- 2+ years of experience
- A strong sense of marketing and creativeness
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently to meet project deadlines
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
Good to have
- Experience with AfterEffects, Premiere Pro
- Experience with WordPress Elementor
- SEO knowledge
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 & jQuery
- Experience with illustration, printing knowledge, photo shooting, video shooting is an advantage
- Experienced using Figma and InVision is an advantage
Interested candidates please attach your CV and portfolio in your application. Thank you!