SEO & Content Specialist
Hong Kong /
BD Team /
Hyper-growth tech startup. VC-backed. Competitive package. Remote work. Friendly team. : )
imBee.io is the #1 Customer Chat Management Platform - it provides one inbox for all communication channels with best-in-class business tools and workflow automation for brands to scale their business and communicate better externally with customers and internally with teams.
As one of the venture-backed, fastest-growing startups in Asia, we serve clients across industries and sizes. Some of our happy clients are insurance giants, telecom enterprises, and SMEs in the e-commerce, retail, education, and medical industry.
The world is becoming more conversational - we’re on a mission to empower businesses to scale on all communications channels effectively.
We’re reinventing the way businesses communicate with their customers and teams, from the ground up, so businesses can sell more, accomplish more collaboratively, save more, and build better relationships with customers.
We’re ambitious, collaborative, and fun. We work smart and play hard, and pursue excellence in everything we do. It’s a learning culture that we embrace.
And we care about each and everyone in our team - we want to help you achieve your personal goals and be part of this exciting and unforgettable journey.
You can enjoy a flexible work environment (remote work), free snacks and beers, game room, and more!
You'll be participating in the creation, development, and delivery of SEO content strategy in English-speaking markets (e.g. India, US, Indonesia, etc.) to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- Participate in the creation, development, and delivery of SEO content strategy in English-speaking markets (e.g. India, US, Indonesia, etc.) to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- Create, develop, edit, proofread and manage SEO content across organic channels e.g. website copies, blog articles, white papers, landing pages, case studies and more.
- Collaborate with blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant keywords and terms.
- Conduct regular on-page optimization
- Monitor the ranking of imBee’s core keywords
- Conduct regular competitors research
- Familiar with the tools: Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Datastudio
- Skilled online writer and editor (1+ years of experience required)
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to growing businesses
- Proficiency in research and an interest in learning technical material
- Ability to write in clear, concise, and unambiguous style and meet deadlines
- Passion and experience writing about instant messaging, digital marketing, online business, and other B2B content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Digital Media, Communications, Technology or related disciplines will be a plus.
- Fluent in Chinese and English; Native English proficiency is a huge plus