Sales Development Representative
Sales – Sales /
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our global team based out of Boston. As an SDR at Immuta, you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business. According to our account-based strategy, you will contact senior business executives and technical buyers within those selected organizations to convey our value proposition, solve complex problems, and help drive the next chapter of growth for Immuta.
In this role, you will:
*Create new revenue opportunities through extensive account research, strategic prospecting efforts, and qualification of inbound and outbound leads
*Seek to understand prospects’ business challenges, educate them on Immuta’s solutions, and effectively determine if they are a fit
*Partner with account executives and marketing to implement strategy and process
*Become an industry expert and develop Immuta product mastery
*Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and activity goals
*Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and integrity
*Maintain accurate and detailed information in our CRM
*Be supported with ongoing training, development, and opportunities for growth
You should apply for this role if you are:
*Self-motivated & passionate, with a measurable track record of high achievement
*Naturally curious, with a desire to continuously and quickly learn, adapt, and grow
*A competitive team player who seeks to raise the bar for yourself and others
*Goal-oriented, with an attention to detail and a constant sense of urgency
*An excellent listener with strong verbal and written communication skills
*Comfortable in a fast-moving, start-up environment
*Flexible and positive, with a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude
You must have:
*0-2 years of related experience, bachelor's degree preferred
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.