San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success – Customer Engagement /
Immuta was founded in 2015 based on a specific mission to build a platform that accelerates self-service access and control of sensitive data. Immuta’s award-winning automated data governance software platform creates trust across security, legal, compliance, and business teams so they can work together to ensure timely access to critical business data with minimal risks. Our automated, scalable, no code approach makes it easy for users to access the data they need, when they need it, while protecting sensitive data and ensuring their customers’ privacy.
Our Mission is clear. Enable the legal and ethical use of data. How we approach this mission is also clear!
We are mission focused. Born out of a government mission, we understand why data is about more than just analytics - it also represents our values. Our mission is to enable the legal and ethical use of data, ensuring that data is accessible to only those who need it, for the right reasons, and in the proper form.
We are humble intellects. We are experts in privacy, ethics, law, and engineering. But true expertise requires constant change - to always learn and to always adapt. And that means we excel as students and as teachers. We have something to learn from everyone, at any time, in any place.
We are independent achievers. We don’t need guidance to get things done, yet we know when to ask for help. We accomplish our mission while upholding our values, whatever it takes.
We are helpful and caring. For us, life is about the values we uphold, not the credit we receive or the attention we garner. We operate with respect and consideration of our peers, acting with empathy, honesty, transparency, and integrity.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
The Customer Success Team maintains a single-minded focus to ensure that Immuta’s customers are getting the most value from their investment in our data management platform. As the main point of contact, you will work alongside our customers, combining your technical aptitude, exceptional communication skills, and creative problem solving to implement and configure Immuta’s data management platform in their environment. You’ll manage the customer’s expectations and communication with customers through the lifecycle of the relationship. You will work cross-functionally across Immuta’s internal teams to troubleshoot customer issues, provide quick solutions, and build internal processes (automated and manual) that scale.
As a representative of Immuta, you will play a crucial role in gaining customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer experience, serving as the customer advocates within Immuta, and driving customer-centric product improvement.
Members of the customer success teams come from a variety of technical, yet customer focused, disciplines and have reach into several of Immuta’s engineering organizations to ensure customer problems are quickly addressed and customer long term needs are addressed in our product roadmap.
Solutions Engineers work at the leading edge of our business to rapidly and accurately integrate & configure our data management platform to address complex data privacy issues involving significant scale and technical complexity in new domains and for new customers. This position will lead in orchestrating the success and satisfaction of our customers, as well as position the company as the unique thought leader in the data management space.
As the technical point of contact for customers, you will combine your technical aptitude, exceptional communication skills, and creative problem solving to assist customers, and manage customer expectations and communication through the lifecycle of the relationship. You’ll be responsible for the successful implementation of Immuta’s data management platform, will be accountable for the customer's overall success with utilizing this platform, and will develop and manage processes to measure customer engagement and satisfaction.
In addressing customer issues, you’ll have the assistance & partnership of Immuta’s Applied Engineering Team and for complex customer problems, you’ll coordinate responses across your own team, the Applied Engineering Team, and the Product Team to ensure quick resolution to the satisfaction of the customer.
You will work with product and other engineering organizations to be a voice for customers, prioritize features, and fix issues quickly and efficiently
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS ENGINEERS WHO…
* Are outstanding problem solvers and can tackle tough challenges with innovative thinking and determination
* Have excellent communication skills and can effectively discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical customers
* Will establish and maintain strong relationships with the customers, serving as the point of contact for all technical issues
* Will develop and maintain rapport with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s use of Immuta and future needs
* Can provide solution design in a pinch, troubleshoot technical issues, and build scalable business processes for managing multiple customers
* Can work independently to effectively manage multiple projects, and update and train customers on new product features, concepts, and capabilities
* Work closely with engineers to resolve technical issues, and provide high touch proactive support and communications with the customer in the event of a service degradation or disruption
* Will routinely partner with Sales to strategize on ways to create new opportunities within, and outside, of the customers they serve
* A BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in technology, computing or other related field of study
* Hiring at a variety of experience levels, but 3+ years working in customer success or in a customer-facing engineering capacity is required
* A sociable, friendly, outgoing, self-motivated nature with excellent customer service skills
* Large scale implementation experience with complex solutions environments
* Experience in customer-facing positions, preferably industry experience in technology based solutions
* Experience being able to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer/partner requests or projects
* Consistently practice of strong organizational, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills
* An aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, as well as for mapping business requirements into technical features
* Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies helpful
* Comfort with uncertainty and changing priorities
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.