Senior FP&A Analyst
Australia (Remote) /
Immutable Group – Finance /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
To help us during this phase of rapid growth, we are looking to hire a Senior FP&A Analyst to play a key role in leveling-up Immutable’s financial planning and analysis capabilities, championing financial visibility and rigor for business partners in a rapidly growing organisation.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this is a great opportunity to perform crucial budgeting, forecasting, and analysis to support Immutable’s financial health and business strategy. This position will partner with department leaders across the organisation to actively monitor and supervise operating expenses to enable efficient resource prioritisation and tracking to target.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner effectively with business stakeholders to develop FP&A frameworks that improve financial visibility and planning outcomes across the company
- Build, maintain and optimise detailed financial models that track and analyse company costs and provide actionable insights in performance vs target
- Support our month-end close activities, reviewing reporting incl. fluctuation analyses, and collaborating closely with the controllership team to ensure timely and accurate financial closes
- Provide financial and analytical support on ad hoc projects
We would love you to have:
- 5 years+ work experience finance experience, with 2-3 years in FP&A (ideally in a high-growth/tech business)
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, business or accounting desired)Qualified accounts (CA, CPA) – (Big 4 desired)
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to partner with business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills as well as advanced MS Excel knowledge, with experience modelling and evaluating financial data to extract business insights
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Excellent problem-solving and ability to make decisions independently
- Superior attention to detail
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Technology company experience, fintech would be ideal
- Desire to learn about web3 technology and business models
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we have a REMOTE first approach, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.