Go to Market – Integrations /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
We’re looking for an integrations Engineer to help guide integrations of Immutable X for our high-touch customers and billion-dollar businesses. As an integrations engineer, you will be an architect and business consultant who can interpret the goals of our partners, onboard and launch partners’ dream businesses on Immutable X.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Innovate, the NFT space is moving so quickly the projects you will be advising will be leading the industry for years to come.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to integrating customers and partners of Immutable X, helping them to get to market faster, with a more valuable implementation.
- Launch high touch customers on Immutable X.
- Run end to end integration process in conjunction with Customer Success teams as required.
- Combine technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Immutable’s platform and NFTs can provide.
We would love you to have:
- 3+ years experience at a consulting firm focused on technology solutions or as a client-facing solutions architect, integrations engineer or strongly analogous role in an API-based SaaS company.
- Bachelors degree in software engineering or computer science or similar practical experience in developing software solutions.
- Experience designing solutions for business customers of an API based product (technical architecture / solutions architecture).
- Strong interest in crypto, NFTs and a passion to stay on top of that incredible rate of change.
- The ability to operate at detail and at high-level abstractions.
- Experience in taking an end-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Crypto-native or a strong interest in crypto / NFTs
- Query language expertise
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. The mission for our Integrations team is to drive a seamless onboarding experience for launching customers’ dream businesses on Immutable X.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!