Communications and Content Lead
Australia (Remote) /
Go to Market – Marketing /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As the Communications and Content Lead, you will have the opportunity to define and own the Immutable narrative with the goal of inspiring web3 gaming believers and crypto natives to join the Immutable X community. You will be our Lead Evangelist and face of the community, representing through AMA's, discord, twitter, events etc. You will craft our narrative to drive community growth and engagement.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define the narrative source of truth, creating a content plan across the Immutable brands.
- Immutable spokesperson and face of the community
- Creates copy, data points, content strategy, trends, etc. for exeuction across the wider business.
- Keep a pulse on the latest web3 and gaming meta In tune with the community sentiment and key topics
- Marry the prevailing meta and community sentiment and define the narrative that will influence community towards protocol goals
We would love you to have:
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and storytelling skills to express messages concisely and compellingly
- Capable of writing a variety of copy
- Demonstrated ability to understand a complex technical subject matter and to simplify and explain it to a broader audience
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment; ability to deliver a quality product under time-bound and high stakes circumstances
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest news and discoveries in the blockchain and technology space
- Passion and strong understanding of the blockchain and NFT space
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we have a REMOTE first approach, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.