Australia (Remote) /
Immutable X Platform – Product /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Immutable is currently looking for a Program Manager to join our platform product team, to take responsibility of planning and delivery excellence. You'll take ownership of the most important and complex programs, practices and processes across the product function that will help us power the next generation of web3 gaming.
You will have the opportunity to model outstanding teamwork that will be required to make our complex and multi-dimensional programs successful. You will help introduce new plays and frameworks that will ensure that our teams can deliver high quality products to our rapidly scaling and global customer base.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help define and implement organisation-wide product development rituals, practices and processes
- Work with product leadership to run our 4-monthly cycle planning involving strategic reviews for the 5 key product areas
- Communicate impact of the teams' work across the business
- Capture and track key risks, dependencies and insights for critical programs
- Work with teams to ensure the right goals are set and that those goals can be tracked efficiently
- Monitor and track team health, running workshops with teams where there are opportunities to grow a shared understanding of their mission and to build cross team bonds and trust
We would love you to have:
- 5+ years experience in similar Project/ Program Management roles in high-tech/software or platform related programs
- Experience managing projects from start to finish
- Understanding of how to lead a team through the process of strategy through to delivery
- Experience working with diverse, cross functional, technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to propose and create appropriate documentation to coordinate and manage your programs
- Experience running workshops
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience managing programs in the past where stakeholders & partners have included design, product, and engineering teams
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies, and are able to draw upon best practices, patterns and Agile frameworks to build pathways for teams
- You have worked with Confluence before to document and manage complex projects.
- A demonstrated involvement in the blockchain industry or personal interest in crypto/NFTs
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. At Immutable, you'll be able to build next-generation infrastructure for NFTs on Ethereum and get deep access to the most exciting projects, technology and opportunities in the space. If you want to make it easier to build high-quality, scalable Ethereum NFT projects, working in the product team at Immutable is the best way to have a huge impact!
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!