Sales Operations Coordinator (Contract)
Australia (Remote) /
Go to Market – GTM Operations /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
GTM Operations at Immutable is responsible for the operations, strategy, systems and enablement that help our partner facing teams to amplify their impact.
As a core part of the GTM Operations team at Immutable, you will own the systems and rails that our GTM team utilises every day. This will include owning the CRM processes, design & workflows (automations) that support efficient and effective processes, as well as integrated technologies including contract management systems, support systems, and how we capture data.
We are looking for a strong operator, who will prioritise, implement and improve the utilisation and set-up of systems to constantly support and drive the commercial strategy forward, using your strong technical skills and comfortability with data to identify improvements.
This will be an initial 6 - 12 month contract.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Own the CRM processes, design & workflows (automations) that support our go to market teams. This includes top of funnel (e.g. account allocation, inbound qualification process), our sales and launch processes, performance tracking, and more.
- Design processes inside our systems in partnership with teams, leaders, and other members of the GTM Operations team.
- Set up new systems and integrations into our CRM, including contract management, support systems, and more.
- Uplevel our approach to hygiene, both up front and after the fact with the various teams and systems at Immutable.
- Partner closely with excellent sellers, partner success managers, solutions and integrations engineers to define the tools needed, and bring them to life.
- Collaborate closely with the Commercial Leadership team, and work cross functionally with product, data, marketing, and others to achieve your goals.
We would love you to have:
- Proven competency with HubSpot, or the ability to translate skills and application to the system from previous experience (e.g. with SFDC).
- Experience interpreting data, deriving actionable insights and creating high quality dashboards - a clear understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs will be extremely valuable
- Be a proactive, energetic, self-starter looking to have a significant impact on business success. Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A demonstrated ability to look at problems creatively and deliver exceptional results to the most complex problems, by simplifying issues. You use your proficiency in project management to design an outcome, achieve cross-functional alignment, pilot, evaluate and achieve adoption.
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. Our business development mission is to drive sales and growth across key marketplaces and solution providers to be the undisputed leader in scalable blockchain technology within gaming and Web3 gaming.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences, as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*Please note our benefits package is only available to full-time permanent employees
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!