Australia (Remote) /
Studio – Gods Unchained /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As a Partnerships Manager for Gods Unchained (GU), you will be given the ownership to build and create unique solutions to integrate partners within an evolving web 3 and gaming space combined (this includes developing and maintaining long-term relations with existing and future partners). You can also shape new opportunities and support our current partnering efforts across the GU business. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the forefront of blockchain and NFT gaming, especially between GU and the world’s biggest brands.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with current business partners in esports, guilds, exchanges, marketplaces, games partnerships and consumer products, including research, evaluation, recommendation, creative solutions, and post-deal integration
- Work closely with brand, product, community, publishing and finance teams to choose partners and develop creative and customised activations that delight our partners and players globally
- Collaborate with the product and legal teams to successfully negotiate contracts with target partners within agreed parameters
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from initial reach out to contract closure to successful execution and retro
We would love you to have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales or partnerships role
- Passion and experience in esports, gaming, or NFTs
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate both technically and strategically with partners
- Strong track record of collaboration and working across cross-functional teams
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Strong experience within NFT and blockchain and/or an understanding of the web 3 ecosystem (guilds, exchanges, marketplaces)
- A passion for gaming, esports and entertainment
- Self-starter and experience working in a start-up environment
A bit about the team:
Gods Unchained (GU) is one of the worlds first NFT online trading card games led by Chris Clay (Former Game Director of Magic: The Gathering Arena). Providing true ownership for our players through NFTs you will be able to collect, build, sell and directly trade your cards to other players. Gods Unchained remains focused on strong, competitive gameplay at it's core, giving players a wide variety of tactical options in each game depending on the individual decks being built.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!