Australia (Remote) /
Go to Market – Marketing /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, the Marketing Coordinator will assist in executing Immutable’s omni-channel strategy, and assist in the integration of the various marketing components into a cohesive marketing plan across digital, PR, community/social programs, events and more.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the build and distribution of the weekly/monthly newsletter to key stakeholder groups, internal and external.
- Manage the content calendar to schedule and post on Twitter as well as support Discord Community Manager with content
- Report on results to Marketing Lead and Senior Leadership from digital marketing channels including; SEO, Paid media campaigns, SEM
- Provide support for copywriting, partner liaising, campaign management, agency management
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to assist on execution across the entire marketing mix
We would love for you to have:
- 1-2 years experience in a B2B SaaS/fast paced tech business
- Experience working in a role with competing priorities & fast pace
- A passion to learn about web3/NFTs/Blockchain gaming
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- A demonstrated/proven mix of skills in the marketing function ,i.e. across at least 3 of the following; Social media management, Lifecycle marketing, CRM, SEO, SEM, PR, Copywriting
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter looking to have a significant impact on business success
- A Hungry, Humble & Hardworking approach
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we have a REMOTE first approach, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Go1 and Udemy.
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.