Senior Product Manager (Studio Platform)
Australia (Remote) /
Studio – Studio Group /
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As a Senior Product Manager (Studio Platform), reporting to the VP of Product (Immutable Studio), you will lead by defining and creating our central studio technology platform for operating live services for all of our games - present and future.
The goal for the platform is to ultimately build a feature-rich platform that is flexible and yet easy to use, allowing game teams to use it in a self-serve manner. This would include creating a fully functional game services platform including identity, commerce, social, stats & leaderboards, and various metagame systems.
You will work closely with multitudes of partners on a cross-functional product along with engineering maturity endeavours to ensure our systems are available, performant, reliable, scalable, and secure.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build out the product roadmap and drive the creation of technical feature specifications
- Drive quarterly planning and track the delivery for the central technology group
- Work closely with the game teams to ensure that we are keeping our commitments to them
- Be accountable for building trust-based relationships with our game teams and collaborate with them to build out platform features which would allow us to ship and operate high quality live services web 3 games
- Over time build a team of technical product managers and operate the game services platform
We would love you to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience driving the short-term and long-term product strategy and roadmap, prioritising initiatives, and ensuring the timely execution and delivery of products (in top tech firm or successful startup)
- Experience in defining product requirements by gathering user needs and feedback. PM will work closely with the engineering team to drive development to launch.
- Experience in developing product processes and documentation to educate users, the community and stakeholders on product changes and features
- Interest and at least some experience with crypto and NFTs is a must
- Experience in product analytics
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- A solid understanding of NFTs, DeFi, crypto gaming and crypto communities
- Gamer background / experience
A bit about the team:
This role will be a part of the Studio Group. The Studio Group creates games built on top of blockchain technologies so that players could truly own their digital, in-game purchases. The team's mission is to disrupt the gaming industry and build the future of play-and-earn - a world where gamers can play a game they enjoy while simultaneously earning and trading as a part of a massive, open economy.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!