Senior Product Manager
We need your help to show the world the true beauty of ugly produce. The Senior Product Manager is a leadership role focused on developing a seamless experience for prospective and current customers, as well as for our employees. This role relies on customer and employee insights and data to continually find and implement new and innovative improvements to our product. This is a technical PM role that encompasses both online and offline product management.
Product Roadmap Creation (Plot the Course)
- Collect needs from customers and internal team members to create the product vision for the tools we need to grow at our rapid pace
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform the product vision and direction
- Shape product roadmap and goals: Translate the product vision into an actionable product strategy, roadmap, and opportunity backlog
- Craft product roadmaps with input from cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research, and user insight
Process Decision-Making (Choose the Right Ship)
- Decide which resources (both internal and external) will be engaged to complete a project
- Put together a plan to weave together the product roadmap with the people and technology needed to make it happen
Product Roadmap Execution (Captain the Ship)
- Manage cross-functional team (developers, designers, etc.) to execute the roadmap in a timely and effective manner
- Create necessary spec documents and review mockups, and ensure that the product is built accordingly and functions as it should
- Test feature releases to ensure all bugs are squashed prior to deployments
- 3+ years experience in a product management role at consumer web product company
- 2-4 years experience working with designers and engineers
- 2-4 years experience managing other full-time professionals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical interest and background
- Strong analytical ability (able to easily create, track, and analyze data insights)
- Proficiency using tools to manage the software development lifecycle
- Strong, proven design sense (able to manage graphic designers to successfully create materials with a clean, professional final touch)
- Highly organized and impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-starter
Details of Position
- Reports directly to the Chief Innovation Officer based out of San Francisco
- Full-time exempt position
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care, vision and dental
- You think in processes. You know how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together, and if you can’t find that one piece in the box you find a way to make it work anyway.
- You live by numbers and works flows and have a knack for translating data into actionable insights.
- You nerd out on great design and seamless user experience.
- You’re always looking to test, implement, optimize, and repeat.
- Upload your resume
- Answer two questions listed on the application
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for this role (a paragraph or two is sufficient)