Supply Chain Manager
Santa Clara, CA
Impossible Aerospace is looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain Manager to support our development teams. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will use your wide industry knowledge and strategic supplier relationships to find and scale the best partners for our cutting-edge product designs. You will work with suppliers, Engineering teams, and Operations teams to make sure Impossible has the parts and services ready to put into production for Impossible products.
- Own RFI's, RFP's and RFQ's.
- Ensure NDA, SOW's and Master Purchase Agreement are executed to before business engagement.
- Drive negotiations to enable Impossible’s short-term and long-term goals.
- Drive continual cost reduction and avoidance initiatives through ad hoc price negotiations.
- Analyze current spend and evaluate current suppliers. Consolidate spend across supply base to create leverage, analyze purchasing trends and develop sourcing alternatives. Identify new high potential suppliers on global basis.
- Manage respective supplier relationships and performance, including but not limited to dispute resolution.
- Develop key performance measures for chosen suppliers and negotiate on multiple variables to award longer-term strategic contracts that result in significant cost reduction and improved service levels.
- Monitor current category market conditions, technology roadmaps and identify supply/demand challenges and opportunities.
- Lead the vendor selection process with engineering teams.
- Identify supplier consolidation opportunities that will generate savings from executing strategic sourcing projects.
- Evaluate supplier business proposals and present recommendations that will result in cost savings, avoidance or containment.
- Create competitive environments with suppliers to support a negotiation strategy.
- Evaluate and provide guidance on final selection of suppliers; Perform value analysis for final selection of suppliers.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Engineering or equivalent experience