Santa Clara, CA /
Impossible Aerospace is a rapidly growing Santa Clara startup founded by former Tesla and SpaceX engineers to build electric aircraft. We seek motivated, hard-working and organized Assembly Technicians excited to literally build the aircraft of the future. This can be an entry-level role requiring no experience, but previous technician experience is a major plus.
As an assembly technician, you will be responsible for performing high-skill work in our unmanned aircraft assembly facility in Santa Clara, California. This work will include inspection and assembly of lithium-ion batteries, motors, drive electronics, avionics, and other critical vehicle components within the US-1 high performance unmanned aircraft.
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, Impossible Aerospace offers incentive stock options, a competitive health insurance plan, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and a variety of workplace perks.
To apply, please provide your resume and a brief note introducing yourself.
- Ability to clearly communicate with fellow technicians as well as engineers of various disciplines
- Experience with Mechanical Assembly
- Knowledge of putting things together or repairing them.
- Knowledge of production environments and what it takes to manufacture in quantity and quality.
- Electronics assembly and diagnosis i.e. Soldering, de-soldering, debugging.
- Electrical skills (AC or DC)
- Harness Assembly, crimping of small connectors
- Industrial adhesives knowledge.
- Prototype experience is a plus
- Small shop experience and safety knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Metric system
- Experience working in ESD sensitive environments
- Documentation of assembly directions
- Read and or generate fabrication drawings
- Computer skills i.e CAD, Word and Excel
Impossible Aerospace values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Impossible Aerospace does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any employee. Impossible is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.