Firmware Engineer Intern - Fall 2019
Santa Clara, CA
As a Firmware Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for writing world-class firmware, which will control the core systems of the world’s most advanced electric aircraft.
- Architect and develop embedded firmware for battery management, motor control, communications and flight systems
- Implement efficient electrochemical, aerodynamic, and kinematic physical models in code
- Develop and implement state-space control algorithms
- Perform firmware validation and debugging
- Coordinate with hardware teams to determine resource needs and specify components
- Experience with embedded OS/RTOS
- Experience working on all levels of the hardware stack of embedded systems
- Proficiency in C and C++
- Experience writing embedded firmware on networked devices
- Experience writing software for a variety of environments
- Familiarity with common protocols, including I2C, UART, SPI, CAN
- Familiarity with connected devices and IP communications
Impossible Aerospace values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Impossible Aerospace does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any employee. Impossible is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.