Electrical Technician - Production
Santa Clara, CA
As a mid level electrical technician, you will support the production team troubleshooting issues and develop new quality and production processes.
- Complete complex electro-mechanical functions and activities: drone troubleshooting, component testing, component and system removal/installation/assembly
- Conduct PCB diagnostics, modification, and assembly
- Build wiring harnesses
- Develop new quality and manufacturing processes after solving upcoming issues
- Work on different production stations to support the production of US-1 drones
- Observe all safety standards. Maintain a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Follow operating instructions, use protective equipment when required, and use equipment and materials properly. Actively strive to prevent accidents and injuries.
- 4+ years technical experience in electro-mechanical, computer, automotive, marine electronics, robotics, or aerospace industries
- Formal education in Engineering Technology or trade school major. BS, AS, technology trade certificate, or work experience equivalent
- Advanced soldering skills, including PCB rework
- Familiar with the use of DC power supplies and oscilloscopes
- Familiar with electronics manufacturing procedures like ESD
- Demonstrated ability to use general shop and diagnostic tools
- Strong working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Ability to work in a cooperative, rapidly changing team setting with aggressive goals and challenging timelines.
- Time management and cooperative development skills. Focus, attention to detail, and require minimal guidance to complete tasks
- Strong work ethic, quality workmanship, and team oriented
The goal of Impossible is to bring to market a viable, fully electric alternative to conventional aviation. We have assembled a world-class team of engineers from companies like Tesla and SpaceX and are located in Santa Clara, California.