Flight Test Pilot
As a flight test pilot, you'll be at the front lines of long range electric flight. You'll be responsible for flight testing Impossible's first aircraft, the US-1.
- Experience piloting small UAS systems
- Part 107 Small UAS Remote Pilot Certification
- Experience drafting and following procedures
- Attention to detail and safety
- Enjoys being in the field and office
- Willingness to travel to remote test sites
- Assist in the drafting of detailed test plans and safety checklists
- Conduct daily test flights for reliability data accumulation and checkouts of newly built vehicles
- Organize and classify test data
- Analyze data and debug issues
- Be responsible for maintaining remote test locations
- Other duties as required
Nice to have skills
- Experience troubleshooting complex electromechanical systems
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with flight control software such as PX4 or Ardupilot
- Experience in commercial, military, and/or general aviation
Impossible Aerospace values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Impossible Aerospace does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any employee. Impossible is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.