Santa Clara, CA
Impossible Aerospace is looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the
majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of
attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business,
and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales
leadership will help you accomplish.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know
what it takes to grow an online community? We are looking for a social media
manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies
and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert
them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media
marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and
convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in marketing preferred.
- Salesforce / CRM experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS.