Controls and Simulations Engineer
Located in Sunnyvale, California, we are a world-class team of engineers from companies like Tesla and SpaceX who have come together to bring to market long-range battery electric aircraft.
- Establish requirements and design flight control system
- Source, select, analyze, and test flight control sensors
- Design and implement flight control algorithms
- Develop flight simulation programs
- Test control algorithms in simulation, hardware-in-loop and flight
- Tune existing solutions
- 4-year college degree in aerospace engineering, robotics or equivalent field
- Previous experience developing flight dynamics simulators and/or flight control algorithms
- 2 or more years professional experience with C++
Impossible Aerospace values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Impossible Aerospace does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any employee. Impossible is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.