New Graduate - Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara, CA /
Impossible Aerospace seeks a New Graduate Electrical Engineer to join the Electrical Engineering team at Impossible Aerospace.
- Basic experience with schematic and layout design
- Familiarity with digital electronics
- Understanding of micro-controllers, general purpose computing, communication buses, sensors, and radio systems
- Design all vehicle avionics systems, including flight controllers, radio systems, communication buses, and sensors.
- Capture schematics and generate board layouts in accordance with relevant design principles
- Coordinate with IC vendors and other team members to perform component selection
- Own digital electronics design decisions and trade spaces
- Create checkout kits and software to validate the design and production systems
Impossible Aerospace values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Impossible Aerospace does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any employee. Impossible is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.