Santa Clara, CA
Impossible Aerospace is a rapidly growing Santa Clara startup founded by former Tesla and SpaceX engineers to build electric aircraft, starting with a long-endurance electric drone. As the demand for domestically-sourced aerospace technology continues to rise, we are forging partnerships with local governments, police and fire departments, and private customers alike.
We are seeking a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats!
To apply, please provide:
- Unofficial transcripts (if you attended a 2 year or 4 year college)
- A brief note introducing yourself
This is an entry-level role requiring no experience, but previous customer-facing service experience is a major plus. If this is your first job, please describe your academic/extracurricular/volunteer history and explain why you're interested in applying. Please also share your availability for an interview, as well as when you could start working for us.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and customers
- Supporting the executive staff
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the building
- Keeping personnel records up to date and coordinating schedules while booking appointments and interviews
- Responding to correspondence, complaints, and queries from all parts of the company
- Designing and implementing procedures to ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Ordering lunch and possibly dinner (vegan) within a budget
- Organizing company events (for ex. team-building activities/a welcome event for new employees)
- Point person for mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment (we are a small start-up!)
- Strong organizational, planning, and budgeting skills
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Adaptable and excellent at problem solving
- Great interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, food ordering services such as Doordash/GrubHub, sourcing parts on Amazon
About Impossible Aerospace:
We have assembled a world-class team from companies like Tesla and SpaceX with the goal of bringing to market a viable, fully electric alternative to conventional aviation. We are located in Santa Clara, California.