Santa Clara, CA
Impossible Aerospace seeks a RF Engineer to architect and design the radio systems for the best aircraft in the world.
- Strong knowledge of RF fundamentals
- Ability to translate fundamentals into practical technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of one major PCB design package (Altium, Eagle, KiCad, Diptrace, etc.) and significant experience with schematic and layout design
- Practical knowledge of component selection for longevity and performance
- Own the architecture and perform of all RF systems for the US-1 product
- Select and/or design radio modules
- Select and place antennas
- Own EMI and FCC testing
Impossible Aerospace values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Impossible Aerospace does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any employee. Impossible is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.