Supplier Quality Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
Impossible Aerospace seeks a supplier quality engineer to ensure a high quality supply chain of electrical components.
- Electrical Engineering background and experience
- Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Battery cells
- Experience with printed circuit board fabrication processes and vendors
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to source components from vendors
- Ensure that all electrical components are of high quality
- Create quality specifications for components
- Implement tests and processes to ensure components meet the quality specifications
- Identify high quality vendors of components
- Identify the root cause for component failures and implement mitigations
Impossible Aerospace values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Impossible Aerospace does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any employee. Impossible is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.