(Sr.) Product Marketing Manager
BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE INTERNET
Impossible Cloud is a B2B cloud platform with a focus on becoming the #1 cloud platform in Europe and beyond. It was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have previously built a billion-euro tech company.
Currently, our offering includes cloud object storage similar to AWS S3, and our market success is already being proven by highly promising growth based on our channel-based GTM strategy. While we build a comprehensive suite of cloud products, we are redefining the cloud sector by bridging the gap between decentralized infrastructure (DePIN) and mainstream B2B cloud use cases.
Become part of something bigger: We’re committed to reinventing the internet and push technological innovation and business determination to the next level.
Impossible Cloud is disrupting the cloud market with a decentralized cloud storage and infrastructure solution. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead marketing efforts for our solutions. The ideal candidate will have global marketing experience, across product and solutions marketing, gained at an established IT or Tech organization.
As a (Sr.) Product Marketing Manager, you will take the lead in steering all product marketing activities in Europe from Germany and work closely with an experienced team of stakeholders in product, sales, alliances, and the executive team. You’ll be the subject matter expert, bringing Impossible Cloud’s story to life in high-impact ways through content, messaging, and sales tools.
This role will be a bridge between product management, marketing, and sales, ensuring our products are widely understood within the organization and most importantly are understood and valued by our customers. Your contributions to positioning and messaging, competitive analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy, sales and partner enablement, and customer/segment insights will help to drive customer acquisition, growth and retention.
What you will do
- Bridge the gap between product and marketing with end-to-end responsibility for understanding and evangelizing the key benefits and differentiators of our solutions.
- Develop strategic positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation frameworks that enable the sales and marketing teams to efficiently generate and close opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key customers and partners to better understand their business challenges and continuously improve the quality of our marketing campaigns and sales tools.
- Conduct market research and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop customer-centric value propositions, messaging, and unique differentiators for target personas and market segments.
- Create and contribute to high-value content including blogs, pitch decks, demos, whitepapers, webcasts/videos, and marketing assets that educate and entertain.
- Coordinate the marketing and field readiness activities for launching new products and services, including asset creation, campaign planning, sales enablement, pitch decks and competitive scorecards.
- Drive consistency across product design, language and messaging, with a laser focus on customer needs.
What you have done in the past
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience at a B2B IT company, and a working knowledge of cloud storage solutions and web3 technologies would be a huge advantage.
- Excellent presentation, storytelling, and writing skills enable you to communicate complex topics in simple terms and champion your products internally and externally.
- Strong time management skills enable you to effectively prioritize, meet deadlines, and pivot smoothly between strategic and tactical activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills enable you to influence key stakeholders and lead cross functional go to market activities across regions.
- Native-level German and business proficiency in both written and spoken English.Some travel will be required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary coupled with direct engagement in your success through an enticing ESOP and token participation program.
- Ideal company stage with established initial revenue and a distinctive edge in the web3 industry.
- Collaboration with experienced, passionate, and supportive colleagues, leveraging cutting-edge technology.
- Fantastic office situated in a trendy location with access to complimentary healthy brain food and a subsidized premium gym membership.
- Monthly collaborative meet-up weeks featuring team events.
We are committed to success. We embrace individuals from all backgrounds who share the goal of building a future European cloud champion. We place great importance on in-person collaboration and open communication, and we value working together regularly at our Hamburg headquarters. If you are an innovative thinker with a passion for driving success in decentralised technology and the cloud industry, we invite you to apply.
Join a workplace that values your well-being, fosters a vibrant and collaborative atmosphere, and play a key role in shaping the future of the Cloud.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
We encourage you to kickstart your application by submitting your comprehensive LinkedIn profile or CV along with the designated application form.
Kickoff Call for Selected Candidates
Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a Kickoff call, where we aim to explore your qualifications, experiences, and expectations.
Efficient Interview Process
Our commitment is to complete the hiring process in 2 to 4 additional remote and/or on-site steps, according to the specific role and its seniority level.
We believe in moving swiftly to welcome exceptional talent into our dynamic workplace.