(Sr.) Product Marketing Manager m/f/d
PR & Communication /
Impossible Cloud is building a new, distributed, virtual Cloud platform. Our first offering will be Cloud storage, later followed by Cloud compute and networking through our distributed network of nodes provided by various suppliers. Demand for Cloud services is increasing exponentially: here, you become part of the new global system driven by decentralized technologies disrupting the mainstream Cloud space.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs and were extremely successful with previous companies. This provides the company with highly stable financing. We are strategically and financially independent from investors, we’re entering a booming market, and we’re passionate and 100% committed to success.
Join our team of rockstar entrepreneurial-minded engineers driving innovation, especially when established technologies face scaling challenges. In an all-English-speaking environment, we are researching and learning new solutions daily, pushing the boundaries of distributed technologies. Become part of something bigger: Impossible Cloud is aiming to create a European technology counterweight to the current dominance of the tech giants. Finally, we are proudly part of a global movement to improve the efficiency of existing infrastructure and build a smart, diverse, and sustainable business. Come reinvent the internet with Impossible Cloud!
We plan to disrupt the cloud market with a cloud and infrastructure product. Our target markets are in the US first. As a (Sr.) Product Marketing Manager m/f/d you will take the lead in steering the PR activities in the US and partially in Europe from Germany. You will own the PR activities, execute, and consult a very experienced management team on the way to expansion.
You will contribute to our company's success by:
- Bridge the gap between product and marketing with end-to-end responsibility for understanding and articulating the key benefits and differentiators of our solutions
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation to enable the sales and marketing teams to efficiently generate and close opportunities
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to align on compelling positioning and messaging that will support our sales goals
- Develop relationships with key customers to better understand their business challenges and enhance our value proposition
- Create marketing materials and sales training to communicate the key benefits of our services and solutions
- Analyze wins, losses and campaign results to continually improve our positioning, campaigns and sales tools
- Actively monitor market and competitor trends and adapt solution positioning accordingly
- Help develop marketing tools and campaigns that attract new prospects and customers.
- Coordinate the marketing activities for launching new products and services
What you bring to the table:
- Very good knowledge of the software/cloud industry and enthusiasm for web3 technologies
- Between 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the field of product marketing in a B2B technology company
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and writing skills across all levels
- Sufficient technical knowledge to explain highly technical solutions to business buyers
- Demonstrated customer focus and data analysis skills
- Your English skills have to be on a native level
- Willingness to work partially in the US time zone
- Being with the company from the very beginning
- Power to influence the company’s culture and the opportunity to bring your own ideas
- Working together with serial tech-founders to become the next big thing in cloud computing and blockchain
- Experience truly fast growth - work with us on the journey to become THE next impactful player in the blockchain industry
- In our office, you find motivating colleagues, healthy brain foods (such as a variety of berries, nuts, yogurt, or avocados), good coffee, and no bad stuff
- Flat hierarchy where all colleagues together work on the same mission
1. Please submit your LinkedIn Profile or CV together with the application form
2. After checking your application, we invite candidates fitting our requirements to a first screening, during which we will also tell you about us.
3. We will then initiate further interviews to understand you and your skills better while striving for a fast and lean process.
4. Very soon, you might get an offer call, a written offer letter, and one signature later, you join the team.