(Cloud) Product Manager
BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE INTERNET
Impossible Cloud is a B2B cloud platform with a focus on becoming the #1 cloud platform in Europe and beyond. It was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have previously built a billion-euro tech company.
Currently, our offering includes cloud object storage similar to AWS S3, and our market success is already being proven by highly promising growth based on our channel-based GTM strategy. While we build a comprehensive suite of cloud products, we are redefining the cloud sector by bridging the gap between decentralized infrastructure (DePIN) and mainstream B2B cloud use cases.
Become part of something bigger: We’re committed to reinventing the internet and push technological innovation and business determination to the next level.
As a (Cloud) Product Manager, you translate our business requirements into workable user stories for the engineering team. You champion the product and ensure the vision is documented, broken into a step-by-step plan, and prioritized across different teams and a diverse group of stakeholders. The ultimate goal of your role is to build a product ready for GTM and ensure our cloud follows industry best practices around security, availability, resilience, and scalability. As we continue to invest in our ever-growing decentralized cloud ecosystem, we need to define our next-generation strategies for scalable and composable services as part of our cloud offer, taking into account performance and unit economics.
What you will do
- Work closely with the founders and product team in building a roadmap to address our customers' key challenges.
- Collaborate with our engineers and designers on wire-framing and high-level design.
- Define a milestone plan, translate the vision into a step-by-step plan, use dimensional planning, decide which features have high priority, and constantly refine the backlog and its prioritization
- Perform market research, and create business cases for features and enhancements.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to plan and schedule processes for technical implementations, create acceptance criteria, and ensure work executed is exhaustively documented.
- Analyze customer engagement and feedback: seek to connect with and understand how our clients use our product and what can be done to improve customer experience.
- Build materials to support current and new customers, including tutorials and detailed documentation.
- Work closely in helping prospects successfully experience our product during their trials.
- Provide technical support to prospective customers by understanding their goals.
- Act as the first line of defense to questions and bug reports & manage communication of critical updates to the relevant stakeholders.
You could be a great fit for the role if you have
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technical discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of cloud systems and a programming language, and understanding of basic infrastructure needs - access control, APIs, databases, and serving infrastructure
- Product design skill set, including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools and good user storytelling
- Experience in OKRs, customer research techniques, Go-To-Market planning, backlog management, and working in Agile teams
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams without positional authority
- Have experience launching a product in Cloud Marketplaces or the web3 market
- Technical understanding of decentralized solutions in general or experience in distributed computing in a Product role
- Familiarity with cloud and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, and/or decentralized cloud storage solutions.
What we offer
- Competitive salary coupled with direct engagement in your success through an enticing ESOP and token participation program.
- Ideal company stage with established initial revenue and a distinctive edge in the web3 industry.
- Collaboration with experienced, passionate, and supportive colleagues, leveraging cutting-edge technology.
- Fantastic office situated in a trendy location with access to complimentary healthy brain food and a subsidized premium gym membership.
- Monthly collaborative meet-up weeks featuring team events.
We are committed to success. We embrace individuals from all backgrounds who share the goal of building a future European cloud champion. We place great importance on in-person collaboration and open communication, and we value working together regularly at our Hamburg headquarters. If you are an innovative thinker with a passion for driving success in decentralised technology and the cloud industry, we invite you to apply.
Join a workplace that values your well-being, fosters a vibrant and collaborative atmosphere, and play a key role in shaping the future of the Cloud.
The recruiting process
We encourage you to kickstart your application by submitting your comprehensive LinkedIn profile or CV along with the designated application form.
Kickoff Call for Selected Candidates
Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a Kickoff call, where we aim to explore your qualifications, experiences, and expectations.
Efficient Interview Process
Our commitment to expediency is reflected in our fast and lean remote and on-site interview process, tailor-made for the specific nuances of each role and its corresponding seniority level.
Welcome to the Impossible Cloud Team
Within a matter of days, you could find yourself becoming an integral part of the Impossible Cloud team! We believe in moving swiftly to welcome exceptional talent into our dynamic workplace.