EMEA Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Contract)
International – International /
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
A successful sales & marketing coordinator candidate will demonstrate a passionate dedication to our mission of making the global food system sustainable. You will make an immediate, positive contribution by helping to amplify the Impossible Foods story, make the brand globally recognizable, and deeply engage consumers and the world at large. You will work on a scrappy but fun-loving, results-driven team of international experts to raise awareness of our product and build the company brand -- while directly supporting sales through generating demand.
We are specifically looking for a candidate who can be the cross-functional glue between multiple organizations (Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Accounting). Your top priority will be overseeing and executing numerous sales & marketing projects, including support of marketing campaigns, reporting, operations, lead generation, and sales outreach. This role will help coordinate the end-to-end operations for all consumer and customer campaigns, helping the EMEA team to bring strategy to life. The ideal candidate will have strong business, creative, and organizational chops to help make incredible work. This role will report to the Head of Int’l Launch Marketing and is based out of London (mainly remote, but some in-person meetings may be required.)
Essential Job Functions
- Support robust, data-driven, results-oriented marketing campaigns, launches, and projects, working in lockstep with B2B Marketing, Creative, Sales, Communications, Finance, Customer Service, Product, Legal, and more.
- Coordinate and project manage sales-specific programming with customers and our internal resources, ensuring documentation, marketing, training, events, and other program elements are in place and being executed
- Own cross-functional communication for projects, including project briefing, project updates, and wrap reports.
- Work with Sales team: Manage trade show calendars, provide event logistic assistance and preparation (e.i. collateral, displays, shipping, attendance, etc.), coordinate our sample programs, and support operator/distributor setup
- Support our customers, making sure they have what they need to be successful, from logistical support to creative troubleshooting
- Review and negotiate agency contracts, including NDAs, MSAs, and SOWs
- Lead or assist in project execution by developing campaign plans, schedules, and budgets and securing approvals and routing assets.
- Evaluate and manage brand partnerships, creating opportunities for collaboration and driving awareness and affinity.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative assets across all marketing touchpoints.
- Work with the Digital Content + Influencer team to deploy social + digital and Influencer campaigns, respectively.
- Partner with the Insights and Analytics team to define and measure campaign and channel performance KPIs.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing & sales roles; emphasis on FMCG, restaurant/hospitality, or food technology preferred
- Demonstrated track record of experience in sales/marketing roles, highlighting understanding of sales cycle and corresponding marketing support
- Understanding of how to design, test and assess marketing efforts that target each stage of the consumer lifecycle, underscoring how to assess MROI
- Experience with integrated marketing campaign management and a wide range of marketing techniques - lifecycle, social, digital, experiential, mass media, print, guerrilla, etc.
- Proven track record of interpreting data + consumer insights to create meaningful campaigns, tracking and delivering on key business and campaign metrics
- Demonstrated experience briefing, managing projects, and reporting results
- Strong analytical acumen -- you don’t shy away from digging into data in Excel/Google Sheets in order to inform strategic decisions
- Depth and breadth of knowledge of consumer marketing media channels, especially social + digital media
- Fluency in major editing, writing, and presentation apps, including: Keynote, Google Suite, Powerpoint, and others.
- Strong presentation skills -- you’re comfortable making a presentation in Google Slides or Keynote, then sharing it with project stakeholders
- Experience managing external agencies, including media, experiential, creative
- Excellent writing skills; you can adapt to write both business and creative documents
- Able to collaborate with multiple business owners and external partners.
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines, and scopes of work.
- Fluency in other European & Middle Eastern languages, including but not limited to: Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Arabic, etc.
- Experience working with restaurant/foodservice partners in past roles
- Experience working with retailer/grocery buyers partners in past roles
- Experience working with hyper-growth brands that have built a new category
- Experience working with multinational and/or US brands
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.