Customer Service Representative
Contract to Hire
Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 5000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
This is a remote opportunity and the hours are 5:30pm - 2:00am PT Monday - Friday
- Engage with the Impossible Foods community and answer questions via email, phone, and social media outlets
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude, ensuring that every member of the Impossible Foods community feels heard and appreciated
- Accurately identify and route contacts that require escalation
- Proactively communicate ways to improve customer support content, resources, and processes, working with management to ensure that we’re providing our community with the best possible experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and stay motivated and focused, even when performing high-volume, repetitive tasks
- A passion for Impossible Foods’ product and mission, and a hunger to share it with others
- A flexible schedule and availability to work weekends and holidays as needed