Redwood City, CA
Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 5000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
- Cook and serve samples
- Prepping references
- Maintaining accurate stock of references and ingredients
- Set-up and clean up of kitchen
- Following a formula to make burgers from scratch
- 1 year lab or kitchen experience
- Fluent English speaker
- HS degree or equivalent
- Culinary or food prep background