Director, Project Management (Creative)
Redwood City, California
Demand – Creative /
Full time /
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
The Director of Project Management (Creative) will have experience partnering with Marketing, Communications, and Product teams on a growing global brand. This leader will drive and implement processes across all of Marketing & Communications at Impossible Foods with a focus on effectiveness and efficiency.
They will plan and lead team architecture, be responsible for successful campaigns and work cross-functionally to establish, implement, and scale processes across Creative, Product and Marketing & Communications. This role reports to the VP, Executive Creative Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead with vision in working with Creative leadership, Marketing & Communications (Marcoms) leadership, and Product leadership across multiple marketing verticals.
- Implement an effective budget process across Marcoms.
- Work with cross-functional partners to build and run Marketing & Communications plans and roadmaps with a lens on how each product launch marries with the larger portfolio of products.
- Help prioritize projects with Marcoms and Product Leadership based on impact, company objectives and resources
- Operationalize complex initiatives quickly, simply and clearly.
- Proactively identify meaningful problems for channel marketing plans across B2B and B2C, and identify strategic and creative solutions with a broad perspective.
- Effectively lobby and win support for major marketing experiences and creative innovation across channels.
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships with collaborators across the product and marketing organizations, with an ability to garner alignment.
- Plan and understand resource requests, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams.
- Guide Creative Project Managers and Producers in building and optimizing systems, tools, and standards to improve marketing creative quality and efficiency.
- Develop and mentor to ensure the team is sharing creative work in an informative way with the right collaborators.
- 15+ years experience working in an in-house marketing department, production studio, creative agency, tech company and/or design consultancy.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing account management/program management and operations experience with oversight of multiple businesses and/or accounts.
- BA/BS degree.
- A genuine interest and passion for Impossible Food's mission.
- Cross-functional collaboration experience at a senior level with design, media, research/planning, analytics fields, and product teams.
- Experience in CPG with examples of contributions at both strategic and operational levels.
- Experience inspiring changes in operational processes.
- Experience scaling teams and operations on a global scale.
- Experience driving projects and collaborating in large, matrixed organizations.
- Experience prioritizing, strategic problem-solving and multitasking.
- Experience leading teams in project and or program management and production.
- Global experience in creative operations and project management.
$148,800 - $236,250 a year
For positions based in Redwood City and Oakland, we offer the above salary range + equity + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.