Customer Supply Chain Manager
Demand – North America Sales /
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
The Supply chain manager will work with our strategic partner(s) to ensure excellence in product supply and collaborate in growing the business. Key responsibilities will include demand planning, inventory management, purchase order execution, monitoring of the day to day business, and customer facing interaction. This individual will be integral in navigating real time business issues, interpreting data, and suggesting real time solutions. This position will work remotely out of Bentonville, AR and will report to the Director of Sales.
Essential Job Funtions
- Act as a customer supply contact for assigned customers with responsibility for all supply chain related activities.
- Be the subject matter expert for customer supply chain needs, and requirements, while providing timely communication to the customer and company.
- Develop reporting and score-carding tied to internal and external metrics; including, but not limited to, OTIF, forecasting/planning, inventory levels (DC & store), and stores scanning.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning and Sales providing recommendations for replenishment strategies for seasonal, promotions, new items or other opportunities for inventory adjustments.
- Work in partnership with the internal Demand & Supply Planning teams on in-stocks and potential item level issues.
- If issues arise, lead efforts with internal partners to identify root cause and communicate recommendations and guidance back to the customer.
- Understand customer business needs with the ability to build both short and long-term strategies to drive mutually beneficial results.
- Work closely with internal cross functional partners (sales, supply, etc.) to ensure all Walmart supply metrics (e.g. OTIF, etc.) are met.
- Play a key role in improving internal customer profitability through cost saving opportunities and increased efficiency.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- 8+ years of CPG/food experience and a minimum of 3 years at Walmart, Sam’s Club, or similar strategic accounts
- A deep understanding of Retail link and WMT supply chain reporting (e.g OTIF, ASN Activity, WMTs supply plan, NOVA, SQEP, etc.)
- Ability to travel ~10% of the time.
- Highly collaborative approach with ability to collaborate with all types of functions (R&D, MarComms, Finance, Strategy, Operations, etc.)
- Proven success working independently and navigating in a constantly evolving, fast paced, and exciting high growth environment.
- A positive demeanor and strive to excel.
- A mix of large and small manufacturer experience in your background.
$99,200 - $125,600 a year
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $99,200-$125,600 + equity + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.