Finance – Finance /
Permanent Employee (PE)
As a member of the Finance Team at Improbable, you will be central to the company’s ability to deliver timely and accurate financial data. The London Finance Team is responsible for EMEA financial operations including the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Management Accounting.
As a Finance Specialist, you will be critical to managing key stakeholder relationships by being the first point of contact with both our suppliers and customers. You will also be regularly business partnering with internal departments. You will contribute by timely and accurate processing, while driving process change to ensure our systems and processes are always best-in-class.
Areas for Impact:
- Responsible for managing Accounts Receivable/Payable for 3 legal entities in the UK and Germany
- Work closely with the Account Managers to provide necessary documents and information for invoice processing
- Processing supplier invoices, payment runs and assisting with supplier queries
- Managing expenses process for your entities
- Responsible for company credit cards management, issuing the cards to the business and cost accounting Timely management of month end objectives including balance sheet reconciliation
- Actively seeking opportunities to improve processes
- Supporting finance team in ad hoc tasks
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- A solid understanding of accounting
- 3 years of experience in a finance/accounting role
- Strong Excel (v-lookups/pivot tables) and accounting system skills
- A proactive attitude and a desire to continuously improve working practices
- A proven self-starter with the ability to work independently and using their own initiative, managing your own workload
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.