Content – Content /
We set out on a mission in 2018 with one goal in mind: to expand perspectives through the wonder of learning. To accomplish this goal we knew that we had to make learning fun. From the start, we’ve known that the email inbox has the power to spark curiosity, and from that curiosity to inspire learning in an engaging, immersive way. We believe that learning is how we grow as individuals and more deeply connect to each other.
The Likemind team shares four core values, lived daily by each of us: radical connection, insatiable curiosity, intentional intrepidness and infectious optimism. Living these values, we are able to operate seamlessly as a distributed workforce, working collaboratively around the world.
Joining Likemind is simple: just be curious. Go with our learners on a journey that blends education and fun, igniting an opportunity to learn a fact, discover a passion, and share a story. It’s our way of connecting a vast community and striving to make the world - both online and IRL - a brighter place. We are Likemind, join the wonder!
What you can expect...
As Brand Editor, you will join a dynamic editorial team with fresh ideas and diverse perspectives.Your day-to-day will involve overseeing the production and organization of all content for our inspirational brands. You will work closely with both in-house staff editors and freelance writers to bring a level of polish and authority to our brands.
In this role, you will…
- Create and manage an editorial calendar filled with content that aligns with the brands mission
- Commission engaging features and intriguing trivia questions from a pool of contributors
- Provide edits and guidance to all writers
- Collaborate with freelance writers, gathering content for your given brand
- Fact-check and review quotes and content
- Oversee the ever-growing database of content to ensure accuracy and brand alignment
- Make sure all contributors understand and adhere to the brand voice
- Pore over data to make informed editorial decisions
- Implement SEO strategies to increase organic traffic
Who we’re looking for...
- A minimum of 3 years of editorial experience at a digital publisher
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Proven aptitude as a detailed-driven editor with high standards for prose and accuracy
- Ability to collaborate and manage a diverse team of contributors
- Ability to produce content that results in high engagement; experience/interest in email and performance marketing
- Understanding of AP style
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Collaboration and organizational skills
- Position will operate remotely
What’s in it for you…
- Learning and Development opportunities with subject matter experts
- Competitive Base Salaries
- Generous Healthcare, Dental, and Vision for employee plus dependents
- Unlimited PTO and flexible schedules
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere around the world
- 401K matching
- 16 weeks Parental Leave
- $15,000 Adoption Assistance
- Equity Program
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Wellness Programs and reimbursement
- Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- Remote office set up $300 allotment
- State of the art technology and office set up
- Audible subscription + Bose Headphones
At Likemind we aim to provide equal opportunity for all. We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!