Senior Talent Partner
Things go wrong at companies all of the time. Whether it’s website outages, data breaches, or overwhelmed support teams, incidents are almost inevitable in a world increasingly run by technology. We're building the best way to help your entire organisation respond, review and learn when things go wrong, big or small.
Though we've only been around since March 2021, we’re backed by world-class investors at Index Ventures and Point Nine, and have more than 70 customers from all around the world. Our customers include high growth startups like Render and WorkOS to billion-dollar companies like GoCardless, dbt Labs and Loom.
Help us shape the company
After raising a seed round from some fantastic investors, we’re searching for someone passionate about building diverse, high performing teams, who can help us find and hire the best people.
We’re very intentional about who we hire, how we hire them, and how we make incident.io a place people love to work. Things are going really well, and we plan to grow quickly over the next 12 - 24 months, but we want to build a high performing and diverse team, not just a large one!
In this role, you’ll be working directly with our founders as one of our earliest employees to help us hire our next 15 - 20 people and beyond. You will report directly to the founders, who are excited and invested in our People strategy.
We want to build something unique here, and we’re serious about it. We care deeply about how we support our team, our ways of working, the benefits we provide, and ensuring that we’re both competitive and consistent when it comes to compensation. We take our People experience as seriously as we take our product and want incident.io to stand out as an excellent, progressive and modern place to work. We want this to be a place you’re proud to represent and that you’re excited to shape and scale.
What to expect in your first 90 days
- Gaining a deep understanding of what exceptional candidates look like for us, so you can start to identify them.
- Sourcing and engaging exceptional candidates and taking them through our end to end hiring process.
- Setting up our hiring rails, all the way from the tools we use, to the process we follow. We have some things in place, but we’re happy to flex if you have great ideas.
- Designing a great candidate experience and interview process end to end, ensuring that candidates walk away with a great impression, regardless of the outcome.
- Identifying what our talent strategy should look like for the rest of 2022.
- You have proven experience working as a Talent Partner in a startup-like environment where the team is growing fast, things change frequently and challenges often require flexibility, compromise, and creative solutions.
- You have sourced and hired exceptional people and have experience hiring for technical and product roles.
- You take a data driven approach to hiring and understand what metrics are important measures of success.
- You care deeply about building diverse and inclusive teams, and ensuring that Talent processes and practices support that.
- You are passionate about using creative and innovative techniques to source and engage people.
- You have experience efficiently moving Talent projects forwards and are comfortable using data to back up your results.
- You enjoy the unique challenges presented by a role in an early stage company, and are happy to roll your sleeves up and stretch yourself to work on things outside your day to day in order to support the team.
- You’re highly organised and able to juggle multiple ongoing work streams, projects and conversations at once. You’re very comfortable organising and prioritising your own time.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they don’t have experience in 100% of the requirements outlined in a job description. Please know that even if you don’t have experience in all the areas above, but think you could do a great job and are excited about shaping company culture, finding great people and building great teams, we’d love to hear from you!
Our rough compensation range for this role is £50 - £70k, with a generous equity package of between 0.2 - 0.4%. If you're excited by the opportunity but fall outside this band, please apply anyway - we're happy to discuss!
We embrace diversity at incident.io. To build a product that’s loved by everyone, we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Note to recruitment agencies
We don't accept CV's from external parties or recruitment agencies. Any unsolicited CV's sent to us will be treated as property of incident.io, and any attached terms and conditions associated with these CV's will be null and void.