Technical Support Specialist
Member Care – Care Operations /
The Technical Support team is responsible for multiple areas of the member/physician experience. We support our members in every way possible, as well as work with our staff of physicians to ensure they have the necessary support to deliver stellar care. In this fast-paced role, your primary responsibilities will entail communication with Included Health physicians. You will be assisting in care of patients and communication with the healthcare team.
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from members & physicians regarding scheduling, prescriptions and other health care coordination needs
- Provide support to physician staff, to ensure patients obtain the appropriate care in a timely manner
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention via established workflows
- Provide technical troubleshooting to physicians and members
- Work autonomously with minimal supervisory oversight
- Solve problems and provide scalable solutions to our desktop users
- Resolve issues for the Patient Care Team on our proprietary application
- Provide support to our Expert users on our proprietary application
- Track issues through a ticket queue and ensure prompt resolution
- Manage software tools for our Patient Care team
- Responsible for meeting established performance metrics
- Other duties as assigned
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Learn and understand the Patient Care and Support Teams workflows
- Gain an understanding of the tools used for troubleshooting and begin diagnosing a variety of issues
- Learn procedures for setup and configuration of proprietary applications, and the tools used in providing care to members
- Gain a deeper understanding of how proprietary systems are integrated
In your first 60 days, you will:
- Assist with documenting workflows and use-cases for our knowledge base
- Independently handle incoming Technical Support tickets and resolutions
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Take an active role in managing the Technical Support ticket queues
- Call center experience related to pharmacy or health care platform
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working with web based systems
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Must be able to conduct video meetings with clinicians
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends in support of multiple time-zones
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience required.
- 1-2 years experience in a desktop support/help desk or similar support role
- Terrific deskside manner; and an ability to support users without alienating them
- Proficiency with Mac OSX, Windows, Chrome OS required and Ubuntu Linux preferred
- Understanding and familiarity with cloud based platforms: Google GSuite, Box, Jira, Salesforce
- Strong prioritization skills to ensure the highest levels of support to the business and each user
- Effective communication skills with the ability to translate technical terminology to simple terms
- Ability to think critically and conduct root-cause analysis
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and technical environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.