Engagement Marketing Coordinator
Marketing – Consumer Marketing /
The Engagement Marketing Coordinator plays a vital role at Included Health.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic Engagement Marketing Coordinator to join the Consumer Marketing team. As an Engagement Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the efforts to drive member utilization of our healthcare services. Collaborating closely with Engagement Marketing Managers, you will develop and execute marketing strategies to engage our target audience and enhance member experiences.
This role is ideal for someone with exposure to diverse marketing channel tactics and a strong interest in marketing strategy, campaign development, reporting and analysis. It requires strong attention to detail, creative problem-solving skills, organizational abilities, and a collaborative nature. You will support and scale our member-facing marketing initiatives with large market accounts, including driving brand awareness, increasing account registration, and promoting first-time use of Included Health's products and services. This role is perfect for someone who wants to make a significant impact and thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and performance-driven environment.
As an Engagement Marketing Coordinator, you will be a part of the Virtual Care team. You will assist in the setup and execution of marketing programs that drive engagement across client accounts. Your responsibilities will include driving impactful marketing campaigns, tracking initiatives aligned with full funnel marketing KPIs, fostering cross-functional collaboration, and clearly communicating our impact through internal communications. Additionally, you will manage marketing requests related to client implementations.
Background on the Consumer Marketing team:
We are a lean, fast-paced Consumer Marketing team focused on developing effective marketing strategies that align with member needs and drive member engagement. Our goal is to ensure that millions of eligible members are aware of, register for, and use Included Health's products and services to enhance their healthcare experience.
- Project management of creative marketing requests in Asana and cross-functional partnership with the consumer engagement, CSM, creative, and email teams.
- Assist in the development and implementation of engagement marketing strategies to drive member utilization.
- Support the creation and maintenance of marketing collateral, including flyers, presentations, and other promotional materials.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve engagement marketing operations by developing internal documents and processes.
- Support data analysis and campaign tracking across analytic tools such as Looker, Amplitude, and Google Analytics.
- Develop consultative and strategic relationships with our Customer Success Managers regarding communications and marketing to our member audience.
- Support the development of high-impact, convincing oral and written presentations of creative concepts with engagement strategies.
- Conduct research to support the development of marketing strategy, product positioning, and messaging.
- Measure and share key clinical engagement metrics and campaign performance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Coordinate and manage marketing projects, including timelines, deliverables, and stakeholder communication.
- Help scale marketing processes by documenting best practices, creating templates, maintaining internal team document repositories, and implementing automation tools where applicable.
- Continuously learn and brainstorm new tactics, campaigns, and ideas.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in consumer marketing.
- BA or BS degree required.
- Strong interest in the digital healthcare industry; healthcare marketing experience is a plus.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Superb organization and project management skills, with the ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently.
- Confidence in managing a project from inception through execution and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who can work independently and proactively.
- Delight in being research-oriented and detail-focused.
- Data-oriented, with a passion for analysis.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and working well cross-departmentally.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.