Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Lifecycle Marketing (Remote)
Indianapolis, IN /
Marketing – Corporate Marketing /
At Included Health, our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. To do this, we do healthcare differently. We are the only complete, integrated healthcare delivery platform designed to support the unique healthcare journey of each person. We combine virtual care and navigation, enable in-person care and digital experiences, and integrate physical and behavioral health — and we do it at scale. It’s all Included.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Sr. PMM) to join our Lifecycle Marketing team. In this role, you will join the team focused on the Enterprise segment, delivering increased revenue by partnering with the Enterprise Go-to-Market and Client Success organization to acquire new customers and increase the lifetime value for existing clients.
Leveraging your understanding of the audience (specific companies, HR leaders, benefits managers), you will drive 1:1 marketing and end-to-end development of sales enablement materials. You will build account-specific messaging and content to demonstrate our competitive advantages, position us effectively to enterprise buyers, and help support our value proposition, from new logo acquisition to retention to upsells.
You are a strong strategic communicator, love product marketing, and enjoy applying insights and data data to crafting a compelling story that will resonate with our audience while working cross-functionally on high-impact projects.
- Acquisition - Develop account-based positioning, collateral, and templated tactics that help accelerate and close enterprise business.
- Customer lifetime value - Develop tailored narratives and marketing materials that align with enterprise client strategies and communicate impact.
- Messaging - Partner with other teams on Corporate Marketing and the broader go-to-market organization to ensure Included Health messaging resonates with the enterprise audience.
- Insights - Collect, synthesize and share meaningful market insights representative of the enterprise audience and those that influence them.
- Processes - Drive and partner on projects that improve the enterprise experience, increase team efficiency, and allow us to operate at increasing scale.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing or B2B Marketing experience in the benefits industry and/or digital health segments with strong understanding of marketing to Enterprise buyers
- A data-driven storyteller with excellent communication skills and ability to develop compelling sales enablement narratives
- Demonstrated ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic collaborator with strong interpersonal skills, excited about helping drive alignment across different stakeholders
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and a desire and ability to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience marketing benefits navigation or virtual health solutions is a strong plus
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.