Fullstack Engineer (Mexico)
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Our Team’s Impact:
Our Product Engineering team collaborates closely with Product and Design to scale and strengthen the Web, iOS and Android experience for all of our audiences. Our products create a powerful and personalized navigation experience for Members to connect them with high quality medical providers, provide advice and guidance on healthcare decisions, and facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans. We also build the platform and workflow apps that enable our Care Team to best support our Members through their healthcare journey.
About The Role:
As a senior software engineer on our Product Engineering team, you will work on and build our core product that enables millions of users to achieve better healthcare outcomes. As a software engineer on this team, you will be the architect, designer and coder of the project. You’ll work closely with the product management, design and other engineers to make the team’s vision a reality. You’ll have the opportunity to lead cross-team efforts, mentor your team members and establish engineering best practices.
* You Must Be Located in Mexico
What You’ll Do:
- Build out our products, features, and services
- Help us evolve and improve the architecture, performance, and operability of our systems.
- Drive features and products through the full development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with tight-knit teams - teach us what you know and learn from us.
- Build systems which support privacy and security for sensitive personal and medical data.
- Mentor other engineers on a variety of topics: engineering standard methodologies (coding, frameworks, architecture, CI/CD), project management (task planning), and career growth.
- Proven full-stack development and leadership experience
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with (and fondness for) automated testing
- Hands-on experience with back-end development
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks
- Experience creating and maintaining APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Modeling real-world data in both RDBMS and NoSQL persistence layers
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.