Android Engineer (Mexico)
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Included Health is building the next iteration of its clinical and behavioral health tools and is looking for an experienced Android Developer to help us scale and build the best possible solutions. You will be working with other Front End, Mobile, and Backend Engineers to help define the best working modes and practices. You will show solid understanding of the software development life cycle and work collaboratively with the Engineering Manager, Technical Leads, and Product Managers. You will be expected to take well-defined tasks and complete them in a reliable and timely manner and be responsible for the quality of your work.
* You Must be Located in Mexico
- Create and maintain best-in-class Android apps in Kotlin
- Execute on product specifications, offer insight from the Android user's perspective
- Ensure Android and Software best practices are utilized in the code base
- Participate in spec reviews and offer solutions specific to your platform
- Collaborate with QA, Product, and Backend teams
- Participate in pull request meetings and general development meetings
- Experience implementing 3rd party SDKs
- Comfortable with REST api integrations
- Experience with git or similar source control
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
- 5+ years experience in professional mobile development, ideally including experience in Kotlin
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.