Incode is looking for QA Engineer to support our development team. We are looking for focused individuals that would work tightly with our Product and Engineering team to test, iterate, and approve feature releases in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
The QA Engineer will work together with the Engineering team to have a rock-solid app that increases the customer satisfaction. From analyzing new features, to approve them for release, you will be involve in every step of the process.
- Great verbal/written communication skills (in English)
- Motivated to learn and grow. This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption.
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Experience writing test cases from User Stories.
- Experience doing mobile testing for Android and iOS.
- Experience managing releases.
- Experience using JIRA as a bug tracking tool.
- Experience doing automated testing.
- Experience doing stress loading tests.
At Incode, we’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing collection of engineers, marketers, designers, analysts, creatives, photographers, travelers, musicians, and even (wannabe or almost) athletes who are immensely proud to be part of a diverse, world-class team with a common goal: to make the Internet personal using state of the art proprietary AI technologies.
Founded in 2015 commitment, communication, and collaboration (which takes places in 5 different time zones!) is the bedrock of Incode’s resilient, fast-moving team. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Mexico City and Belgrade.
We’re looking for smart individuals who are self-starters, constantly up for a challenge and willing to learn at lightning speed. Unlock your potential, discover your future, and have a chance to make a profound impact in the world with Incode. For more information go to incode.com and getflashback.com