Senior Android Engineer (Mexico City, Mexico)
Incode is seeking for ambitious Senior Android engineers to contribute to our core Android development team and mentor junior colleagues. You have to be passionate about Android development and building great user experiences. You will be a part of a dynamic, international development team. You'll collaborate on our mobile apps that use in-house Face Recognition technology and build features to help us serve millions of users. We are looking for smart, driven candidates who can work in a fast paced environment, adapt to changes quickly and who would love to work within a culture of innovation.
Our headquarters is in San Francisco, CA and we have offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Mexico City, Mexico. This position is for our Mexico City office. We are open to candidates who are willing to re-locate.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/related field or relevant working experience
- 5+ years of professional Android native app development
- Published a few Android apps on Google Play Store
- Experience with Android MVP/related architecture patterns
- Experience with RxJava
- Experience with Dependency Injection frameworks/Dagger
- Experience with Android testing
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Deep understanding of camera functionality
- Experience with SDK development
- Experience with Kotlin
- Interest in machine learning and image processing
- Experience working in startup environment
Our mission is to make the Internet personal.
We’re focused on creating rich user experiences by using our in-house Face Recognition technology.
After a year of research, Incode was founded in mid-2015 and is building its core team in San Francisco and Mexico City. We’re looking for passionate marketers, designers and engineers who want to grow Incode into a profoundly impactful organization.
At Incode we are insatiably curious and always learning. We value experienced, self-aware and self-directed individuals capable of being amazing team players, across design, engineering, and marketing. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things so we’re looking to hire only the best.
Check out the Flashback app at https://getflashback.com