Delivery / Project Manager
Mexico City /
Incode is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Delivery / Project Manager to serve as the strategic interface between clients and our engineering and product teams.
The Delivery/ Project Manager will work with multiple client leads across projects. This person must have demonstrated the successful management of multiple development teams encompassing resources that may be either onshore or offshore and can take diverse changing requirements and turn them into actionable plans.
This role requires both strong tactical skills and strategic level thinking. On the tactical side, this person needs to be able to help the team navigate through agile delivery, manage the team and architecture to provide the guidance, and shepherd in flight projects to their successful ends. This candidate will work closely with Product Managers, Delivery team, Devops, Infrastructure and Business Operations in a highly collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions, while providing the necessary leadership to deliver releases on time and on budget.
The current context in which we operate requires the delivery/project manager prioritize and balance many different tasks:
· Proactively manage the delivery with client and internal stakeholders (strong and disciplined project management skills)
· Guide customers through successful POCs and implementations,
· Provide support to our customers in POCs, during integration and in production (deep dive to understand any issues and propose workarounds when required)
· Define customer requirements for our engineering team based on their feedback
· Follow up with engineering team regarding development and testing and sometimes even help test those solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop successful and fun ways to deliver projects
- Develop processes to scope out Enterprise customer needs correctly
- Build a methodology that delivers continuous results and measures success
- Continuously improve delivery methodology programs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage any key issues and risks on the project
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
- Provide customer support and solve issues in integration and production leveraging knowledge of product and interactions with engineering and QA teams.
What You Should Have
- You have 5+ years of management consulting experience or managing projects for Fortune 500 clients (SCRUM / Agile / PMP certifications are a plus)
- You have 4+ years of management experience preferably within a SaaS organization.
- You have experience working in an organization that develops mobile apps and services enterprise customers.
- You have impeccable command of the English language.
- You have working knowledge of biometric technology
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box and be creative as it relates to what a delivery organization should look like.
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- You are able to present and have discussions at the C level.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
Incode Technologies is an identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences while validating and protecting the user’s identity. Incode has developed one of the world’s fastest facial recognition technology running on the edge, as recognized by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing. The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transaction validation by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
More about us:
Incode Welcome https://vimeo.com/382622081
Incode Hello https://vimeo.com/382622796
Incode Greet https://vimeo.com/382623121
Incode Facepay https://vimeo.com/382623299
We look forward to learning more about you!