Sr. People Operations Generalist
San Francisco /
Human Resources /
Incode Technologies is looking for a Sr. People Ops Generalist to help support the needs of our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be an empathic and responsive team player, with experience in both operational and strategic work. You will have experience in a broad range of HR disciplines (sourcing, recruitment, policy review and development, compliance, global benefits and visa administration) and values forging supportive and productive relationships with all team members, including those in remote offices and locations. You will own all people processes for employee onboarding, retention and offboarding, sourcing, recruitment and legal compliance.
You will leverage your broad HR experience in systems and project management to continuously improve our operations. You enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. You have a variety of skills and knowledge about the basic workings of a business and feel confident using those skills on a daily basis. You’re organized, driven and eager to help in a variety of aspects within a business.
Areas of Focus
- Implement process aligned with the employee lifecycle to include recruiting, onboarding, driving performance and engagement and offboarding
- Hire, onboard, coach and mentor team members, playing an active role in developing career roadmaps, succession planning, and full-cycle programs for employees
- Understand hiring process and what levers to pull to help build the team
- Be the first point of contact for HR related concerns for employees
- Own HR compliance and ensure we are maintaining compliance with local governance, FMLA, CFRA, SDI, LOA, EEO-1 filings, 5550s, OSHA, Wage and Hour laws, etc.
- Benefits and policy administration
- You understand the nature of a scaling startup environment that is growing rapidly
- You have a passionate commitment to people and a deep empathy for how supporting individuals leads to a stronger whole
- You possess an excitement for driving excellence and uplifting others
- You possess strong written, oral and nonverbal communication skills
- You understand the importance of compliance with regulatory items across the organization, including immigration and benefits programs, especially as part of the broader picture in how we value our team
- Previous experience with scaling high growth companies preferred - through Series B growth stage
- Understands and promotes company culture
- Strategic and forward-thinking
- Compliance mindedness
- Workforce planning experience a plus
- Self-starter. The ability to complete work in a timely manner without active supervision is paramount but similarly important is knowing when to ask for help
- Experience with hiring across departments key departments: engineering, operations, delivery, sales, finance, customer success
- Experience hiring in outside of the US desired, but not required
- Minimum of 6 - 7 years experience
- Educational background in Human Resources, or Operations preferred. SHRM-CP or PHR a plus
Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transactions by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
More About Us
Incode Welcome: https://vimeo.com/382622081
Incode Hello: https://vimeo.com/382622796
Incode Greet: https://vimeo.com/382623121
Incode Facepay: https://vimeo.com/382623299
We look forward to learning more about you!