San Francisco or Mexico City /
Human Resources /
We are looking for an experienced and professional Recruiting Manager to join our team! As a Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring job candidates for open positions. You will own the full recruiting cycle for various teams within Incode. You will drive top-of-funnel strategy and searches, as well as run point on offers and closing candidates.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Communicate with managers to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research competitors and marketplaces to stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation
- Define job descriptions and document specifications
- Design and implement innovative recruiting programs that enhance our recruiting efforts such as social media campaigns, recruitment events, referrals drives, interview best practices and recruiting marketing/ talent branding initiatives
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up with references, and check credits
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Attend career events and job fairs
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting or similar HR role
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Consistent track record sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary talent for senior level roles
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Used data to improve sourcing methods and selection decisions
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other common modern recruiting software and business tools
- Passionate about technology
- Operate in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel, including international
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transactions by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
If you are a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking; collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn, you'll be a great addition to our team!
What you can expect:
1. Meaningful equity
2. Competitive salary
3. Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
4. Open vacation policy
5. Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues (We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
More about us:
Incode Welcome https://vimeo.com/382622081
Incode Hello https://vimeo.com/382622796
Incode Greet https://vimeo.com/382623121
Incode Facepay https://vimeo.com/382623299
We look forward to learning more about you!