Vice President of Sales (UK)
Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transactions by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
What you will be doing:
- Build upon the growth and adoption of the company’s clients in the enterprise market
- Build growth strategy, identifying new business opportunities and driving them with the Product team
- Handle the full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Manage, develop and maintain client relationships and trusted partnerships that will optimize profitability, revenue, and client satisfaction
- Cultivate and grow relationships with industry leaders that will lead to sales opportunities and new business
- Apply a thorough understanding of the marketplace, industry trends, and products to all management activities and strategic sales decisions
- Set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline generation, accurate pipeline reporting and sales forecasts
- Lead and deliver compelling sales pitches, presentations and product demonstrations to a broad range of audiences, from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Legal, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Experience with managing, hiring and training Account Executives to achieve performance goals
- Robust Salesforce analysis and reporting and forecasting skill set is highly preferred
- Passionate about technology
- Operate in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel, including internationally
What you can expect:
1. Meaningful equity
2. Competitive salary with great variable upside
4. Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
5. Open vacation policy
6. Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues (We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
More about us:
Incode Welcome https://vimeo.com/382622081
Incode Hello https://vimeo.com/382622796
Incode Greet https://vimeo.com/382623121
Incode Facepay https://vimeo.com/382623299
We look forward to learning more about you!