Mexico City /
The Accounting Analyst will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including the accounts payable desk, general ledger accounting, T&E control, and account reconciliation. The position will be multi-disciplinary and will need to work with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
- Keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing payments to the organization
- Handle payroll functions as required by the organization
- Handle general ledger bookkeeping where necessary
- Review financial information and documents
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Collaborate with team members to provide necessary financial reports
- Look for and collaborate with solutions for accounting irregularities
- Assist with T&E expenses control
- Assist with handling of client accounts and payment schedules
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- B.S. Accounting
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation (Mexican, USGAAP & IFRS)
- Solid Microsoft office skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
- Excellent analytical skills, motivation and confidence to independently address issues
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Must have an ability to interface with other departments within the Company in a manner that will professionally represent the department
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records
If you are a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking; collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn, you'll be a great addition to our team!
Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transactions by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
More about us:
Incode Welcome https://vimeo.com/382622081
Incode Hello https://vimeo.com/382622796
Incode Greet https://vimeo.com/382623121
Incode Facepay https://vimeo.com/382623299
We look forward to learning more about you!