San Francisco, Mexico City, or Belgrade /
Work Location: United States, Mexico, or Serbia
Incode is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Technical Writer whose passion is helping developers and end-users be successful. Incode is aggressively growing its team to adequately support the market needs. Documentation is as critical as the product itself; it will make or break the success of an implementation project.
What you'll be doing
- Write clear, concise, and human centered documentation for Incode’s end-user and external developer customer audience.
- Develop API, SDK, Configuration, Training, and Installation documentation including code samples and interactive tutorials to help implementers and testers get up to speed quickly.
- Democratize the documentation process across the development team, serving as an editor for contributing engineers
- Work with product managers, engineers, designers, and marketing to shape the entirety of the Incode Omni knowledge base.
- Assist in responding to RFPs when requested by the pursuit team.
What you should have
- Documentation development experience with a leading enterprise software company
- Demonstrated ability to write documentation that is clear, concise, consistent, accurate, and fulfills the needs of the audience.
- Exceptionally strong English communication and writing skills required.
- Ability to build good working relationships with an established team and cross-functional partners
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and reprioritize for changing needs of the business
- Expert attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with native mobile technology, as well as the backend microservices components.
- Knowledge of biometric technology is a plus!
- Exceptionally strong Spanish communication and writing skills are a plus!
Incode Technologies is an identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences while validating and protecting the user’s identity. Incode has developed one of the world’s fastest facial recognition technology running on the edge, as recognized by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing. The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transaction validation by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
More about us:
Incode Welcome https://vimeo.com/382622081
Incode Hello https://vimeo.com/382622796
Incode Greet https://vimeo.com/382623121
Incode Facepay https://vimeo.com/382623299
We look forward to learning more about you!