Weekend Photo Retoucher (Mexico)
Incode is looking for top-notch Photo Retouchers to help us build a team of extremely fast and high quality retouchers. We want an extremely flexible professional that enjoys a startup mindset and environment, knows how to collaborate with a diverse team and has a full time positive attitude.
As Incode's Retoucher you will perform high-quality professional photo editions for regular people that will use our services. Together we will provide an efficient service that will enable people to have the best of their pictures.
Incode recognizes that photo retouching is a modern form of art that demands a highly creative yet structured mind, able to develop and maintain retouching workflow, file structure, server image asset organization/proper file naming and image protocols and overall quality control standards.
We're open to remote working candidates for this position. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, CA and we have offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1+ years of retouching experience in a high-volume environment.
- An exceptional eye for pixel-perfect detail, consistency, color and a keen understanding of lighting, reflections, and textures.
- Advanced degree or related experience in the photography, design, fine arts or in related field (BS degree minimally required).
- A retouching portfolio displaying before and after retouching images.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop CC, color management, composites, masking, scripting and automation technique capabilities.
- Must be able to handle last minute changes and take direction easily.
- Exceptionally organized with the proven ability to multi-task competing projects against aggressive deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work on weekends (8, 4 or flexible hours shifts are available).
- Competitive compensation.
- Be part of something great! We’re really going to have a huge global impact.
Our mission is to make the Internet personal.
We’re focused at creating great personal secure sharing and memories enhancement experiences using computer vision, machine learning and big data.
After a year of research, Incode was founded in mid-2015 and is building its core team in San Francisco and Mexico City. We’re looking for passionate marketers, designers and engineers who want to grow Incode into a profoundly impactful organization.
At Incode we are insatiably curious and always learning. We value experienced, self-aware and self-directed individuals, capable of being amazing team players, across design, engineering, and marketing. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things so we’re looking to hire only the best.