Healthcare Billing & Administrative Opportunity only 20 minutes from Atlanta, GA!
IN Compass Health – Rockdale Medical Center
Be part of a highly skilled, passionate team that delivers the best quality service to our hospitalized patients across the country. Collectively, we change outcomes and lives for patients and their families.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator with experience in overall daily patient billing activities, patient census, and administrative duties assigned by the Central Billing Office. The Program Coordinator also acts as a liaison between the Corporate Office and the Clinical Providers at the Program Site. The Program Coordinator is an integral part of the Program Site and reports to the Director of Revenue Cycle.
This job might be for you if:
You are motivated and like to "own the task"
You are an effective communicator who can handle situations with finesse
You like working with great Physicians
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Notification of daily Admissions & Discharge notices to local PCP’s via phone or fax
- Enter Daily Census Reporting Information in the patient census log via Excel Spreadsheet
- Daily entry of billing charges of providers into the billing software
- Research and work weekly billing and A/R reports
- Assist with department reports and monthly reports for supervisor and hospital administration
- Assist the Medical Director with administration of staffing, program marketing and records maintenance
- Execute responsibilities within the bylaws of the Hospital
- Provide administrative support to Clinical Providers
- Ensures policies and procedures of Hospitalist Program integrate with the Hospital to assure high quality of services
- Ensures appropriate communication is provided to Corporate Office regarding the services and progress of the program
- Responsible for answering routine questions and coordinating calls to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for timely completion of I9 forms for Clinical Providers
- Work closely with corporate billing team in retrieving additional information for billing
- Some knowledge of appointments scheduling for patient tracking purposes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Graduate or Equivalent to a High School Diploma
- Ability to properly handle confidential information
- Experience coding ICD-10 (diagnosis codes) CPT Codes
- Good communication skills, along with organizational skills & ability to multitask
- Experience in applying general office policies and procedures
- Previous experience with Group Practice, Hospital Setting, and/or Health Plans
- Proven skills in problem solving, interpersonal relationships and detailed orientation
- Office skills – emphasis on Excel and Microsoft Word
IN Compass Health, Inc. develops and manages hospitalist programs for institutions and physician communities around the country. As one of the premier hospitalist providers in the nation, since our founding in 2001 we have delivered more than 50 programs in 14 states serving over 1,000 patients each day.
Love the business side of Health Care? Looking for a satisfying environment that provides a good work/life balance?
Fulfill your professional goals by becoming a Program Coordinator for an In-Patient Hospitalist Group or Emergency Department with IN Compass Health. Our executive leaders have been practicing hospitalists for more than 20 years and know the challenges anyone in healthcare management faces today.
Contact Us Today for Details!